13 October 12:00 - 14:00 BST
PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Go Global Week 2021 (kindly sponsored by British Council and the Department for the Economy) will be running again this year from 11 - 14 October 2021. We will have a huge range of opportunities on show with organisations coming along to our virtual International Fair on Wednesday 13 October from 12-2pm.
This is great chance to meet organisations that can offer you an experience of a lifetime to study, work or volunteer abroad during your degree. You will also be able to hear from students who have been out on these opportunities and how they got on.
Making the most of the fair
Before the fair -
1. Complete your profile: exhibitors can reach out to you based on your profile, and opportunities will be recommended to you.
2. Request meetings with exhibitors: optimise your time on both days by requesting meetings with exhibitors you are intereseted in speaking with.
3. Research exhibitors: view their booths and find out more about the organisations and what is on offer, keep an open mind!
4. Allow access to your mic and camera: want to have 1:1 chats on the day, check that you have given permission to your browser to access your mic and camera by clicking the lock icon on the top left of the URL. If you require a quiet space on campus to undertake your 1:1 virtual chat during the fair please email email@example.com.
During the fair
1. Make sure your profile is complete - make it easy for exhibitors to link opportunities to you.
2. Be proactive! - start text chats with exhibitors and ask questions about their opportunities - only an exhibitor can start a 1:1 video chat.